Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 of 30 June 2003 (Code on the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, C.I.P.A. s.r.l Compagnia Italiana Piccoli Alberghi s.r.l, with registered office in 53048 Sinalunga (Siena) , località lAmorosa , hereinafter : C.I.P.A. s.r.l. as 'data controller', is required to provide you with the following information regarding the use of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as referred to above.
Source of the data
The personal data possessed by C.I.P.A. s.r.l. are collected directly from customers or third parties. In any case, all personal data will be processed in accordance with the Law and with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of your privacy and rights.
Exclusion of sensitive data
C.I.P.A. s.r.l. specifies that, for the purposes of fruition of its services, data revealing your health, your political or trade union opinions, your religious beliefs and your racial or ethnic origin (so-called 'sensitive data') will not be collected and/or processed. Should sensitive data be collected and/or processed for specific services, your consent will be obtained at the time the information is collected.
Purposes of data processing
C.I.P.A. may process any personal data provided by you for fulfilling the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by the European Community regulations and, in particular, for fully complying with all the contractual obligations, as well as for the following purposes if you give your consent:
- developing studies and statistical market research;
- sending information and advertising material;
- sending commercial information.
Modes of data processing
The above mentioned processings may be performed using hardcopy or electronic and/or telematic means also by third parties when knowledge of your personal data is necessary or somehow functional for carrying out the activities of C.I.P.A. s.r.l. ; in any case, data processing will be carried out in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data.
Categories of entities to whom or which the data may be communicated
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of entities who or which are allowed to process them solely to carry out the operations you requested and to perform the institutional activities of C.I.P.A. s.r.l. :
- Business partners and other companies;
- Credit Institutions;
- Third parties who provide information technology services as well as legal, administrative and commercial support services on behalf of C.I.P.A. s.r.l.;
- Companies belonging to C.I.P.A. s.r.l..
Owner of data handling
The data controller for the processing of your personal data is C.I.P.A. s.r.l Compagnia Italiana Piccoli Alberghi s.r.l, with registered office in 53048 Sinalunga (Siena) , località l'Amorosa.
Persons in charge of the processing
The persons in charge of the processing are: is the pro tempore legal representative of the company C.I.P.A. s.r.l. that you may contact through mail for all maters pertaining to the processing and communication of your personal data.
Rights as per Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Finally, we inform you that, at any time, you are entitled to exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, which we provide below in its entirety for your convenience.
Art.7 - right to access persoanl data and other rights
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- a)certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.